Helpful Tips While on a Quick Weight Loss Diet
Easy preparation, safe to use, and lasting results are what most people look for in a quick weight loss diet program. It’s a tall order, as most health practitioners and fitness experts will tell you, because there’s no such thing as a “quick fix” with guaranteed full proof results.
But there must be a way to get rid of the unwanted pounds that the holidays have “gifted” you with – and it has to be soon, unless you’re ready to ditch your entire wardrobe collection and get a full end of winter and the forthcoming spring in the next bigger size.
Or maybe less drastic than that, there’s a school reunion of family event coming up, and you need to be in the right shape to fit perfectly into the perfect dress for it. You know that some exercise should be part of the quick weight loss program, but you just don’t have the time or the inclination for it right now, and you’re ready to hit the panic button.
Search for Best Options
If that’s where you’re at these days, or where the holiday food binges have left you, the first thing you have to realize is that stressing out over the extra weight you’ve gained, or that you want desperately to shed off right away is not going to solve your problem. Chances are the added anxiety could even be setting you up for more weight gains.
So stay calm and keep a cool head. You’ll probably go for it anyway – meaning, ask your friends or search the web for weight loss diets that can work wonders in a few days, while you go about your usual ways. You’ll open yourself up to a flood of marketing tools aiming to get you to pour some slimming brew into your cup and down your throat, and promising you’ll get the same svelte body as the model in the packet.
So this is not about telling you to perish the thought of going on a quick weight loss diet. Neither is it about convincing you which of a number of “best” quick-fix diets is really the best, because honestly, that judgment can only be made by you – and once you’ve tried the diet and seen the results.
If you’re searching for a diet that will help you slip nice and easy on a dress or a suit in time for a big event that’s only a few days away, you’ll probably find it some way. However, to get one that doesn’t leave you dizzy, faint or even worse; and which doesn’t get your weight back to what it was, or worse, before you started, you’ll need some help.
|Diet to Go means eating healthier and fresher food. A team of professional chefs offer you an incredibly wide variety of choices. First you must decide what type of meal best suits you. Low-Fat Traditional Meal Plan, Low-Fat Vegetarian Meal Plan or Low-Carb Meal Plan are the tree basic meal types. Read the Review Here|
|Those who like to eat out a lot and appreciate the fine meals prepared in restaurants are the ones who will enjoy Bistro MD the most. They will receive diet meals that are just as good as those cooked in a restaurant, but in this case, the emphasis is placed on the number of calories. Read the Review Here|
|Whether we’re talking about your breakfast, lunch or dinner, you must know one thing: it’s fresh every moment of every day. You will not receive the same meal every day; the diversity is impressive. Chefs Diet will give you their best and believe me you will not be sorry you tried it. Due to their special containers your food stays as fresh as if you just prepared it. Read the Review Here|
|I must admit that I was impressed from the very beginning . Dinewise are professionals and they show it in every minor detail! Another plus is that they use a high quality of products to cook the meals. Dinewise respect their customers, and they use only fresh ingredients to prepare every single meal. Read the Review Here|
|I picked Medifast because it is medically tested. I picked it because it is professional. I also chose it because there are so many testimonies from normal people, just like me that succeed by using this diet. I was enthusiastic when I saw how easy it was to get started, and I was grateful for the big support I received when having doubts about something. Read the Review Here|
|Nutrisystem is a highly customizable and you can choose between six types of meal plans, created for men, women, senior citizens, vegetarians and diabetes sufferers. There are 120 meals to choose from, so when you sign up for this program you will not only lose weight, but also get the chance to try out some exquisite food. Read the Review Here|
|eDiets Fresh Prepared Meals seem like a way out of my predicament and I am willing to give them a try because they have a reputation to preserve and a history that spans over 14 years. What is particularly attractive about this diet is that the meals are delivered to your doorsteps five or seven days as week and you have nothing more to do, but to order your favorites. Read the Review Here|
Delicious meals with all the trimmings delivered to your door for less than $6 per meal. Lose weight now!
Remember that they’re not called “crash” diets for nothing. So if you must, go for a slimmer and healthier body by keeping in mind these helpful points as you launch into a diet for quick weight loss:
- Weight loss is based on a mathematical rather than magical formula. Because stored fat is the result of your body taking in more calories than it can burn, to get rid of this unwanted fat, and therefore, the excess weight, you’ll need to burn more calories than the ones you eat (exercise) or else eat less calories (diet).
An easy equation generally recommended by weight loss experts is to maintain a deficit of 500 calories each day. This means consuming 500 calories less than the number of calories your body needs in a day. Combined with even low-intensity exercise like 30 minutes of walking, you would lose about 1 to 2 pounds of fat in a week. To drop the weight faster, you’d have to eat less and do more exercises.
The first step here, obviously, is to list down the number of calories that you normally consume in a day, and find out how to cut down by at least 500 calories. There’s a bottom line set by health and fitness experts though – don’t go any higher than a 1,050 to 1,200 calorie drop a day so you don’t jeopardize your health.
- Speaking of health experts, your doctor is your best fitness adviser if you’re planning to go on a crash diet, say losing 5 pounds fast. After you’ve explained why you need to go on one – and chances are he understands already – get his professional advice on the diet you plan to follow, or his inputs in designing one that fits your objectives, and addresses your needs and situation.
- Water should be part of your diet plan. Aside from the health benefit of keeping you hydrated while you’re losing all the calories and fat, drinking lots of water won’t let you confuse hunger with thirst. A lot of people actually feel thirsty while being on a crash diet – this is because the body also loses water along with the fat. Nutritionists recommend drinking at least 64 ounces of water ( 8-ounce glasses) on a normal day, and diet planners advise you to increase this while on a quick weight loss program.
- Don’t stay on a quick weight loss diet for more than 3 to 7 days. The reason it’s a “quick” diet is because it gets you to lose the weight you want fast. This means it’s not intended to be a long-term program or to be kept up for an extended period. If you’ve found success with the diet and want to keep at it, note that even the diet-planners advise that you give your body a break of a few weeks before going back on the program. The best course to maintain the ideal weight once you’ve hit it, however, is to stay on a maintenance rather than a rapid weight-loss program.
- On the days that you’re on your quick weight loss diet, avoid activities that require much physical exertion. For example, don’t schedule your diet program on the week of a school family sports event or on your company’s summer outing. You may feel just fine while being on a restricted diet, but the added stress of physical effort may be too much of a burden on your system.
- Likewise, don’t schedule your diet program to coincide with a social event like a dinner with friends. It’s difficult enough to keep to a restricted diet for a weight loss goal – it’s even tougher to do it in the company of friends around a dinner table. So avoid these stressful situations, if at all possible.
- Weigh yourself every day that you’re on the diet program so you can track whether you’re making progress or if the diet is too difficult for you, if it’s even worth the effort. This system also boosts your morale as you witness the positive results revealed on your bathroom scale.
No Shortcuts for Long-term Benefits
Finally, a short reminder about a quick-fix diet to lose weight. Granted you get good results from this diet that you’ve tried; you can turn this into a truly lasting thing in terms of keeping the weight you’re lost really off.
Losing weight for a short-term goal may be just the perfect motivation you need to get on a long-term health and wellness program that may or may no longer include losing weight.
Use this opportunity as an occasion to go beyond the short-term reason for wanting to lose weight (fitting into the perfect dress or looking smashing on the beach) – and for wanting to stay fit and healthy the rest of your life.
Bistro MD Gourmet Diet Delivered To Your Door. It’s a proven strategy that works! Losing Weight Has Never Tasted So Good!
It’s a proven weight loss program that works. Created by a bariatric physician and award winning chefs.Put our experts in your kitchen